Home

Home would feel like a little bit of sunlight and a source of water
A river or an ocean could do, the sea even much better
A lot of trees too, yeah I would want a forest around. 
Just to keep some bees to have fresh flowers it will be beautiful as they will assist with the pollination and the honey, and birds to wake you up when the sun shines, 

Well Adam did the naming work of animal's 
Would love to stay with a few and take care of them 
Like cows, ships and goats
The birds too, some ducks and hen. 
Let's live aside the interest of farming 
Great neighbors would make it interesting 
Given that I love children I should  be around  playground to see this kids grow and have fun
A library to see them learn
A theater to see new arts and be their fan

I will keep fish too, you know
I love water, and probably I will learn a skill or two from the fish and ducks on how to swim. 

And the Question of how I will rest
If my faith is put to a test
Well I would love a community 
Where we could together strengthen each other faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Submersion

Princess