World cup

I bet 
I get
I do understand why people like Oyoo mboya and Charles Bukowoski do write
They don't just,
They do it right
Speak their truth 
Show us their spirit in what they write.

Diamond namuelewa
Naelewa mapenzi yao na zuchi
Na wakiachana bado nitawaelewa..we all do understand diamond.

I understand Eric omondi
What he does
Well that's what he was meant to do

What i don't understand
Not even experienced
Neither know how it feels
But I would love to....

Is how Mbappe looked at Giroud
Well have seen ladies with that photo
Who don't understand futa
They just tell me o don't understand how it feel to be hold
And looked ki Mbappe and Giroud

I mean how can I understand how Harry kane lost a penalt
The face in Mbappe how he laughed at that
Still I don't get
Brazil of all teams Out!!

Wait

Before you tell me everything is possible
Benching @Christiano Ronaldo #TheGoat
What did you expect
What did you taught

Arab or Africa
Almudullàhi It's in the semi's Morroco

I guess 
Or perhaps 
I know that feeling
Have read it in books,
Seen even experienced
It's in redios, TVs,
How people can go beyond anything for their families
Brother,sister, son, daughter, folks,

People have done marvelous things for their friends
Colleagues, companies
Church school
Some have died for this

But 
They is this one
That's serious and yet fun
The whole world watching
People representing their countries on what they love
What they are loved for
The culture that unites and brings peace
That feeling
To be honest, how it feels..well I don't know
But see them on tears 
When they win and loose
I would love to 
Feel and understand too.
#TheWorldCup


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Submersion

Home

Princess