Sly- I wanna describe him,but my words fail me. #wordfinder

I wanna describe him,but my words fail me.
His one of a kind,the ones we refer to when we say one in a million.
A kind hearted soul dressed in a clowns attire.
Haha,Najua namuita clown lakini the way he makes me smile cwezi explain.
Minutes with him blossom my day.
Our conversation make me forget am sad.
Been around him is always the best feeling

You see,I saw him from a distance and how he puts a smile in everyone's face he made me want to know him more.

Squishy is his name, squishy the poet yaani squirrel ndio alijiita and I call him the master of all squirrels.
With every piece of his poet,I enjoy how he squeezes the words out of his heart,makes them his own and delivers them with passion.

His the mastermind of play words and as his friend and number one fun,I wish him all the best in his endeavors.
How he makes everyone around him smile I hope he never gets sad.
#wordfinder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Submersion

Home

Princess