One day

One day, 
One day they will remember me
Not just because i changed the world
But because i did that which was just a word
I know only God does everything with just a word
I know i didn't share my whole loaf of bread
I know my fish was left untouched
But i know i did show them how to fish
I know now they have a meal to dish
I know I somehow helped them fulfil their wish

One day,
One day they will remember my kindness
They talk of kill them with kindness But i say that is blindness
They said love is blindness And love is kind.
I guess then i killed them with all but with unselfishness.
They weren't my enemies, neither were they my friends, they weren't family or anyone i knew
Now in their eyes my image is all new,
Now they have sweaters and not few
Now they pay rent when it's due
Now they smile again and it's all news

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Submersion

Home

Princess