Your girl will Come

"Your true love will come Squishy.. "😂😂
I laughed... Like how I really wish
Like come to think of it! 
how will she be like? 
Her symbol's is it like the tick in Nike? 
Thus true love got be a joke
Cause damn how i wish i keep my smiles and happiness 
I don't want to fall in love with stress and be in a depress. 

Naaah that's not me, 
That is not the girl i want to take home. 
She better be a star cause i want my life to rock
Full of surprises  
Creator of chances.. 

😂😂God time is always the best.. 
Common don't be like that you want me to wait for her like we waiting for Jesus. 
Or maybe she is just not there
. 

It can be the truth she is probably a dare
And just like you she has a big heart
She is smart
Beautiful 
Wonderful 
And so careful... 
Patience Squishy. 

@ *squishyPoet*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is it true that love will get you hurt

Mastering Submersion

To our sisters who held us when our mothers went to hustle.