Be Real

I smiled to the camera,I wanted to give out a better picture.
The image i portrayed was different from the capture.
I smiled to show that i was doing fine.
Pretended that i had everything in line.

😂Damn I have been in a suit pretended that i soot 
Made a flower from a cactus root.
🤦🏿‍♂i have said a lie and people believed it was the truth.
Sometimes i have sometimes i don't.

Have jocked around pretending to be serious
OK wait 
I have smiled to people but deep in mind with them i was furious.
Pretended to ignore while deep within just like the cat I was curious

Wait
 can i ask a foolish  question, like what does it takes to be great🤷🏿‍♂
Richness and happiness do they go in hand? And if they do at what rate?

I have seen the rich cry and the poor smile
Crazy right like at the end they all did die
Memories to the offerings stacked for a while.
But they somehow forgot the past existence.

 *SquishyPoet*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Submersion

Home

Princess