Fun times by Pkania

Over the weekend,  j was privileged to go to a cooperate event. Let me not even go into details of the ambience that was there. The food and menu reflected the high endedness of the place. The waitresses spoke verr nice rusungu, and were well dressed. Let me not mention how expensive the food was, despite being in very small portions. For instance, the kaugali was really small, the size of a patco,  and then the beef was maybe juicy three pieces of beef, I guess the extra amount was to cater for the ambience, yaani the air there was different from hii ya githurai yenye nimezoea. Anyway, that's not the story I wanted to talk about. 
This place had a policy, in very gigantic letters, "NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED", yes. Anyway, I really beat the luku,  until it cried. I had really dressed to kill such that I could be charged for murder. My dress code, which reflected the importance of the event, earned me a new crush. 
Guess what, a bouncer fell for me. Now, kama you've never been told, kujuana na bouncer is the biggest flex if connections you'll ever need in an event. So, when we were being checked if we had any illegal stuff, the bouncer saw my dish that I had packed my chapo katakata, if you don't know, ask comrades. Hio combo hushika tumbo unashiba mithili ya ndi ndi ndi. 
The bouncer just winked, and showed me somewhere I can quietly feed my hunger. Afterwards I went back to the meeting, happy that I somehow dozed off ju ya kushiba. I would hear my friends yawned because  they've not been satisfied with the little meal served at the event while I was yawning from kushiba sana and sleepiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Submersion

Home

Princess