INTOXICATING😋

She was Beautiful and smart,
Her skin was liked oiled earth
She was a combination of chocolate and candy
While i was a drunkard long sober thirsty for a taste of brandy.

She was looking for someone serious 
On the hand i just wanted to kill the cat cause the taste between her legs and lips made me curious

I wanted to take her home
But she had master French so well,so i was eager for a trip in Rome
My wish was her teeth to bite me..,
Live marks on my back
I agreed with her that all men were dogs but they are many specie's of dogs and some even don't know how to bark.

Just like me she was confused,if it was love or lust
Afraid if we make out our relationship won't last.
She had experiences  from other men in the past.
................

All i wanted was to make every moment we hang out the best.
Tried to convince her i was different from the rest.
And i confessed, i also wanted to lay naked against her , chest to chest.
Her hands fluttering above my shoulders like birds in the chill night.
Promised to treat her right even if i wasn't going to be her Mr Right.

Yeah i was going to treat her good.
Cause she was like my favorite food.
I wanted to eat her with such  delicacy and charm
Slice her open and lie beside her body as she made my blood warm.

*Squishy Poet🐿*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Submersion

Home

Princess